War of Crypta
Terms and Conditions of Use
General Legal Notifications
The content of War of Crypta is the intellectual property of its creator and may not be copied, modified or decompiled without express written permission of the creator. War of Crypta is player versus player multiplayer game that features unique, evolvable, tradeable characters.
War of Crypta is privately owned and offered. Nothing contained in this App should be construed as anything other than notification or alert of a download. War of Crypta does not endorse or condone any particular YouTube download or content. We specifically disclaim any affiliation with Google, Inc. or YouTube. The information presented and generated by us is for entertainment and informational, and should never be relied on for any other purpose.
No Guarantee of Specific Results
At War of Crypta, we will do our best to provide our users with accurate alerts. We disclaim any specific outcome. We do not guaranty that you will achieve the outcome you seek from use of our App. We do not promise or guaranty that you will be alerted or that the App will work as you wish. We do not guaranty any particular result.
War of Crypta will not collect any personal information about you. We have written permission to interface with Google, Inc and Apple, Inc. We do not know if Google, Inc. and Apple, Inc. will collect personal information about you, as you download War of Crypta.
Terms and Conditions of Use
War of Crypta may modify the Terms and Conditions from time to time and such modification shall be effective upon download. You agree to be bound to any changes to this Agreement when you download or use the App after any such modification is posted. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly to ensure you are updated as to any changes.
This App is protected by the copyright under the United States and foreign laws. Title to the App remains with War of Crypta. Any use of the App not expressly permitted by these terms and conditions is a breach of these terms of conditions and may violate copyright, trademark and other laws. The App and its features are subject to change or terminate without notice in the editorial discretion of War of Crypta. If you violate any of these terms and conditions, your permission to use the App automatically terminates.
This App is being presented for your personal use. War of Crypta grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, limited right and license to access the App for your personal use only.
1. No Reproduction of Materials. The App is protected under state and federal copyright and trademark law. By accessing the App, you do not obtain any ownership interest or rights to the App, nor are you permitted to create any derivative works of such material. All rights to the App, or the content or material thereon, automatically terminates the permission or license granted by us hereunder. Copyright and trademark infringement are violations of federal and state law, and are subject to criminal and civil penalties.
2. Liability of War of Crypta and its Licensors. The use of the War of Crypta App is at your own risk.
When using the War of Crypta app, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of War of Crypta. Accordingly, War of Crypta assumes to liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the App.
The War of Crypta App is provided on an “as is” basis. War of Crypta to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third parties rights and fitness for a particular purpose. Specifically, War of Crypta makes no representations or warranties about the following:
A. The effectiveness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness or timeliness of the content, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of the App.
B. The effectiveness of the App in helping you to reach a personal goal.
In no event, shall War of Crypta, its licensors or any third parties be liable for any damages (including without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the App, whether based on warranty, contract, tort or any other legal theory. War of Crypta is not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by the use of misuse of the App. Any claims arising in connection with your use of the App must be brought within one year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
All content included as a part of the App, such as text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used, is the property of War of Crypta or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other laws that protect intellectual property and proprietary rights. You agree to observe and abide by all copyright and other proprietary notices, legends or other restrictions contained in any such content and will not make any changes thereto.
You will not modify, publish, transmit, reverse engineer, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the content, in whole or in part, found on the App. Your use of the App does not entitle you to make any unauthorized use of the App or of any protected content, and in particular you will not delete or alter any proprietary rights or attribution notices in any content. You will use protected content solely for your personal use, and will make no other use of the content without express written permission of War of Crypta. You agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any protected content. We do not grant you any licenses, express or implied, to the intellectual property of War of Crypta or our licensors except as expressly authorized by these terms and conditions.
4. General Restrictions. You may not transfer, copy or display the content, except as permitted herein. In addition, you may not sell, rent, lease, distribute, broadcast, sublicense or otherwise assign any right to the content to any third party. You may not remove any proprietary notices or label on the App. You may not attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any digital rights management system used as part of the app or use the App for any illegal purpose.
5. Disclaimers. War of Crypta is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate functionality of this App notwithstanding its cause. War of Crypta is not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed on YouTube or posted on YouTube, and such postings or content is in no way investigated, monitored, or checked for accuracy or completeness by War of Crypta. Alerting a user to a YouTube download does not imply approval or endorsement of the downloaded content by War of Crypta. War of Crypta takes no responsibility for third party advertisements that are posted on YouTube or through an alerted download, nor does it take any responsibility for the goods or services provided by its advertisers. War of Crypta is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any YouTube user. War of Crypta assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any YouTube download or War of Crypta notification. War of Crypta is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any device, telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or alert due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any related program or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to users or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with War of Crypta. Under no circumstances shall War of Crypta be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from use of War of Crypta, from any content alerted on or through the alert, or from the conduct of any users of War of Crypta, whether online or offline. The War of Crypta app is provided “AS-IS” and as available and War of Crypta expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. War of Crypta cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the app.
6. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify and hold War of Crypta, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the App in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations or warranties set forth above.
7. Other. This Agreement is accepted upon your download of the App This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and War of Crypta. The failure of War of Crypta to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. The sections titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. War of Crypta is a trademark of the creator of the App. This Agreement operates to the fullest extent permissible by law. If any provision of this Agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that provision is deemed severable from this Agreement and does not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
8. General. War of Crypta is based in Ludlow, Massachusetts in the United States of America. War of Crypta makes no claims that the app is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the app may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the App from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and you are solely responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. All of the provisions of this Agreement survive the expiration or termination of the terms and conditions for any reason whatsoever.
9. Jurisdiction. You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with War of Crypta, or in any way relating to your use of the App, resides in the Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the Courts of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts in connection with any dispute including any claim involving War of Crypta or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without respect to its conflicts of law principles, If any provisions of these Terms and Conditions are found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not effect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Complete Agreement, Except as Expressly Provided in a Particular “Legal Notice” on the app.
These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire Agreement between you and War of Crypta with respect to the use of the App. Your use of the App is also subject to the disclaimers and policies posted herewith.
Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find the War of Crypta App entertaining, useful and informational.
The ways we collect personal data about you and why we do so
How we use your personal data, and
The choices you have about your personal data.
If you have questions about data protection, or if you have any requests for resolving issues with your personal data, we encourage you to primarily contact us through the game so we can reply to you more quickly.
Name of the controller: War of Crypta
THE DATA WE COLLECT.
Contact information (such as name and email address)
Player name and password
Profile information (such as profile photo)
Your messages to the Service (such as chat logs and player support tickets)
Other data you choose to give us (such as data to identify a lost account)
Data we collect automatically.
Data about your account and game progress
Your IP address and mobile device identifiers (such as your device ID, advertising ID, MAC address, IMEI)
Data about your device, such as device name and operating system, browser type and language
Data we collect with cookies and similar technologies (see more below)
General location data
Precise geo-location data (GPS, with your consent)
Data about your use of the Service, such as gameplay data and your interactions with other players inside the Service
In most cases, we also create a War of Crypta-specific ID for you when you use the Service.
Data we collect from our partners.
Data we receive if you link a third party tool with the Service (such as Facebook, WeChat or Google)
Demographic data (such as to determine the coarse location of your IP address)
Data to fight fraud (such as refund abuse in games or click fraud in advertising)
Data from platforms that the games run on (such as to verify payment)
Data for advertising and analytics purposes, so we can provide you a better Service
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
To make the Service work.
To perform the contract, we process data necessary to
Create accounts and allow you to play our games and use our Service
Operate the Service
Verify and confirm payments
Provide and deliver products and services you request
Send you Service-related communications
To make the Service more suitable for our players.
To provide a great Service to our players, we have a legitimate interest to collect and process necessary data to
Update and develop player profiles
Develop and improve the Service and player experience
Manage our relationship with you
Provide social features as part of the Service
Customize your Service experience
Respond to your comments and questions and provide player support
Provide you War of Crypta offers in the Service as well as in other websites and services, and by email
Send you related information, such as updates, security alerts, and support messages
Enable you to communicate with other players
To show personalized advertisements.
To show you personalized advertisements in the Service as well as in other websites and services (including email) we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
Track the content you access in connection with the Service and your online behavior
Deliver, target and improve our advertising and the Service
For information on how to opt-out from personalized advertisements, see section 'Your rights and options' below.
To keep the Service safe and fair.
Ensuring a level playing field in the Service is a top priority for us. For more information on our acceptable use policy, see the War of Crypta Terms of Service.
In order to keep the Service and its social features safe and fair, to fight fraud and ensure acceptable use otherwise, we have a legitimate interest to process necessary data to
Analyze and monitor use of the Service and its social features
Moderate chats either automatically or manually
Take action against fraudulent or misbehaving players
To analyze, profile, and segment.
In all of the above cases and purposes, we may analyze, profile and segment all collected data.
With your consent.
With your consent, we may process your data for additional purposes, such as using your GPS location to show you local events.
WHO CAN SEE YOUR DATA
Apart from War of Crypta, your data can be accessed by others in the following situations:
OTHER PLAYERS AND USERS.
Social features are a core component of our games. Other players and users may, for example, see your profile data, in-game activities and read the messages you have posted.
PARTNERS WORKING FOR War of Crypta.
War of Crypta has partners to perform services for us. These partners process your data only at and according to War of Crypta´s instructions to provide the Service, such as hosting, player support, advertising, analytics and fraud prevention.
Other companies and public authorities.
In order to combat fraud and illegal activity, we may exchange data with other companies and organizations and provide it to public authorities in response to lawful requests.
We may also disclose your data based on your consent, to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property or safety of us, our players or others.
Advertising and Social Media partners.
The Service includes features from our partners, such as social media interaction tools and in-game advertising. A list of these partners is available at War of Crypta.com/en/partner-opt-out. These partners may access your data and operate under their own privacy policies. We encourage you to check their privacy policies to learn more about their data processing practices.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Our Service is global by nature and your data can therefore be transferred to anywhere in the world. Because different countries may have different data protection laws than your own country, we take steps to ensure adequate safeguards are in place to protect your data as explained in this Policy. Adequate safeguards that our partners may use include standard contractual clauses approved by EU Commission and the Privacy Shield certification in case of transfers to the USA.
YOUR RIGHTS AND OPTIONS
Access the personal data we hold about you.
If you request, we will provide you a copy of your personal data in an electronic format.
Your other rights.
You also have the right to correct your data, have your data deleted, object how we use or share your data, and restrict how we use or share your data. You can always withdraw your consent, for example by turning off GPS location sharing in your mobile device settings.
We will respond to all requests within a reasonable timeframe. If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third-party dispute resolution provider (free of charge). You may also contact your local data protection authority within the European Economic Area for unresolved complaints.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
In order to help ensure a secure and safe player experience, we are continuously developing and implementing administrative, technical and physical security measures to protect your data from unauthorized access or against loss, misuse or alteration.
We retain your data for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Service. We will for example periodically de-identify unused game accounts and we regularly review and de-identify unnecessary data.
Note that if you ask us to remove your personal data, we will retain your data as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 may provide any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any data from or about a child under the age of 13, please contact us.